Building on the best of existing Common Core State Standards, whether it be PARCC, Smarter Balanced, or your specific state’s standardized assessments provides clear and consistent learning goals to help prepare students for college, career, and life.
Years of consulting directly with school districts has motivated EarthWalk to develop solutions that not only help schools with their Common Core testing requirements, but also provide them the ability to use their computer equipment more effectively throughout the entire year.
Below are some of the concerns that we hear from IT Departments across the country. If your district is experiencing any of these issues, feel free to contact your EarthWalk EdTech specialist for assistance or an exchange of ideas:
- Cable Management
- Finding the space to provide computer access for the students
- Funds needed to purchase new batteries or
- Forced to spend their budget for new devices
- Not worrying about devices’ batteries failing in the middle of testing
- For older devices, don’t want to worry about buying new batteries
- Ease of deployment
- Saving time by bringing the computers to classrooms and not having to bring the class to the computers
- No setup required—want carts that are plug and play, ready to go
- Keeping the devices powered during the test, and avoiding battery power loss
Three-Minute Video Explaining the Common Core State Standards from CGCS Video Maker on Vimeo.