By sponsoring a C.O.W. through customized branding your organization will realize the following benefits:
- Your brand and corporate message will reach new and future consumers for years to come
- Positive exposure and support of the general public
- Exposure in a new marketing arena
- Cost-effective, long-term advertising
- Potential for strategic public relations event for your C.O.W. donation
- Achievement of corporate social responsibility goals
- Helping children access the tools necessary to compete in the global economy
We invite your company to be a part of our C.O.W.s for Kid’s Campaign. Together we can help supply students and teachers throughout the world with the right tools needed to level the playing field. Let your voice be heard and your goodwill be seen, while at the same time investing in our childrens’ future.
Schools Need Your Help!
A December 2010 article in The New York Times identified the need for sponsorships and private funding to bring much-needed funds to schools after budget cuts:
“The Los Angeles Unified School District will become the largest school district in the country to seek corporate sponsorships in an effort to make up for budget shortfalls.
The district is not the first to look for private dollars as a way to close public budget gaps—districts in Sheboygan, Wis., and Midland, Tex., for example, have offered up naming rights for their stadiums for years. But the Los Angeles school district is by far the largest to do so, and officials say the plan could generate as much as $18 million for the schools.”
[To read the article in its entirety: Los Angeles Schools to Seek Sponsors ]
We encourage our corporate sponsors to let us know where they would like to place their C.O.W.(s), or EarthWalk can handle placement. As you can imagine, there are many schools on the C.O.W.s adoption waiting list!
For more information, call (703) 393-1940.