EarthWalk has provided its classroom technology solutions to thousands of school districts in the United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Department of Education, Puerto Rico—more than 2,000 complete network computer labs and 60,000 EarthWalk Semi-Rugged laptops deployed nationally since 2001
- Cumberland County School District, Fayetteville, North Carolina—District-wide deployment of High-Efficiency Laptop Charging Labs
- Alexandria City Schools, Alexandria, Virginia—EarthWalk SideKick power-packs assist the district’s efforts in providing one-to-one laptop deployment and additional computer run-time for standardized testing periods.
- Klein Independent School District, Klein, Texas—hundreds of mobile labs deployed to schools for use across multiple grade levels
- Hopewell City School District, Hopewell, Virginia—district-wide deployment of EarthWalk laptops and charging carts
EarthWalk solutions are facilitating teaching with technology and online testing initiatives as well as providing after-school enrichment programs in all 50 United States, DC and Puerto Rico.
NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES
Since 2006, EarthWalk has worked with the U.S. Department of Labor to deploy more than 1,000 Semi-Rugged laptops and labs in numerous communities and schools throughout five tribal nations; many communities are in very remote locations. The EarthWalk wireless mobile lab overcomes the hurdles of connectivity and accessibility common to remote locations.
Through this innovative program, EarthWalk technology not only enables students to gain access to technology, but provides hundreds of Native American adults access to workforce training services at skill training centers that would otherwise be too distant and out of reach. Thus, EarthWalk’s aim to expand literacy, skill training, and academic skills increases the employability and viability of Native Americans in the marketplace.