Cart Art | Customize any EarthWalk cart, lab or door(s) by incorporating a unique decal or total graphic wrap design using the same durable adhesive vinyl that is typically used in automobile branding/wraps.
- Promote your school/district with an emblem or logo
- Display a world map, periodic table, historic timeline and figures, etc.
- Customize labs for specific school courses, ie. art, language, math, science, technology
- Conduct a design contest in your school for a cart graphic created by your student body
- Give businesses an opportunity to sponsor your school’s mobile labs; i.e. Cows for Kids corporate sponsorships
Art File Spec’s for small chassis cart skins
(Models include MiniMax 18-40, FlexCart 16 and ChromeCart CC32V / CC30+ / CC40)
Art File Spec’s for Doors only
(For left door only, when a full cart wrap is not done. Small and large chassis models, which includes MiniMax, FlexCart, ChromeCart. Also includes specs for our Saver Series 30/ChromeCart Jr. door)
NOTE: Accepted graphic files need to be large, high-resolution graphic formats (preferably Adobe Illustrator vector files) suitable for print. THIS WEB LINK has a really good explanation of graphic files and how gifs and pngs can not be used for print.
Samples of custom graphics on carts:
Samples of custom graphics on doors only: