The Mobile Medic Diagnostic Kit (M2DK) incorporates the EarthWalk MCA medical tablet, keyboard, and many other features that can be used in the field for various diagnostic purposes.
All of the components seamlessly integrate medical data into almost all EMR systems and drastically reduce potential medical and data entry errors.
Data can be electronically sent in real time via wireless connection.
This package is available in a soft and hard carrying case.
This small and compact kit is ideal for tactical and traveling medical professionals.
The M2DK brings together multiple diagnostic tools in a small convenient case at a fraction of the price of individual diagnostic equipment sold separately — saving medical providers space and money.
Some features with the M2DK are the following:
• 12 channel EKG
• Blood pressure cuff
• Pulse oximeter (SpO2)
• Optional add-on Ultrasound Probe
• Etc. (other USB compatible medical equipment)
This slim, lightweight Tablet PC is the perfect medical mobile solution.
It helps doctors and nurses stay current with up-to-the-minute patient records and documents through all stages of the care-delivery process…resulting in saved time, better patient care, and fewer medical errors.
The RT10 Tablet PC's lightweight design offers these benefits:
• Extremely portable—Easy to carry from one patient’s room to another’s
• Rugged design--Drop-resistant from up to 3 feet, and can be disinfected
• Large, integrated touch-screen, to reduce eye strain
• Allows for battery replacement without turning off computer
• Reduces medical staff administrative workload and potential medical errors