Twenty+ Years of EdTech Innovation!
Who We Are
EarthWalk is a family-owned organization based outside of Washington, DC. Since 1996 we have designed and assembled our products in Manassas, VA, with a mission to deliver innovative and reliable technology products for K-12 teachers and students. Some highlights include:
- We were the first company to integrate wireless technology into laptops.
- We patented the technology for mobile computer carts (see bottom of this page).
- We were one of the pioneers to develop all-day mobile battery power for laptops.
- We engineered and patented a High-Efficiency (HE) electrical power management and battery power technology system that’s adapter-free and energy-efficient for charging laptops.
- Recognizing the electrical demands of increased technology use in classrooms and one-to-one deployments, we have launched a solar power division, SolarWalk, developing rooftop, ground mount and carport systems that can generate up to 90% of your electricity while still working with your county’s infrastructure—saving school districts approximately 40% in energy costs.
Our technology and product lines are always evolving to provide the best possible learning tools and environments for students at a reasonable cost—customized for specific devices, technology needs and budgets.
For more than two decades the organization has successfully delivered its technology solutions to more than 8,000 school districts throughout the United States and its territories, as well as to international markets with clients in Central America, the Middle East, Egypt, Europe, Africa and the Caribbean.
EarthWalk is a proud charter member of the Intel Education Alliance and an authorized Microsoft and Linux OS provider.