UL Power Strips
Each module can be equipped with an optional UL Power strip
- 8 outlet UL Power Strip (ES-AC08)
- 10 outlet UL Power Strip (ES-AC10)
- 20 outlet UL Power Strip (ES-AC20Z)
- Primary electrical switch with AC outlet
- 10 foot 12/3 primary power cord
HE-Z—High Efficiency Charging System
This patented system provides the most energy-efficient and easy approach to charging groups of devices—no AC adapters needed! EarthWalk’s High Efficiency (HE) charging integrates a central power supply and control circuit board system to distribute simultaneous power to every device with up to 85% more energy efficiency than charging with AC Adapters. HE-Z charging cables can be easily swapped when devices are changed or updated and this system also allows multiple brands of devices to be stored and charged in one cart/station/locker.
iCharge—Powered USB Charging for iPads, tablets or USB-C devices
The iCharge solution features a high-efficiency central power supply system with ten USB 2.4A charging ports. Additional iCharge systems can be daisy-chained to increase system capacities. Pre-installed USB, USB-C or Lightning data cables in each storage compartment make deployment and support super convenient.
Laminate Top (ES-MOD-TOP)
- Durable 1 1/8” laminated wood top with T-molding allows for use of printers, projectors, and other equipment
- Grey or Black laminate color options
- Provides a smooth work and writing surface, unobstructed by handles or metal lip
- Weight: Approx.* 19 lbs.
- Height: 8”
- Width: 24”
- Depth: 22”
- Weight: Approx.* 40 lbs.
- Key-locking security drawer
- Drawer provides additional storage space
- Can be used to incorporate optional battery charging system
Add a little height to your desktop components
- 2” Feet (ES-Feet-2) that offer adjustable heights
*Actual weight determined by configuration of system.
- Lifetime warranty on metal and structural components
- 3-year warranty on electrical components
Please contact us for more information on these products:
E-mail Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free: 1-888-213-4900 (U.S. domestic only)